Pages

mardi 3 novembre 2015

Lisl - 12 weeks to better version of me

When Lisl Windt was no longer able to fit into her clothing she knew the time had come to do something about her steady weight gain. “I refused to buy bigger clothing as it meant that I had to acknowledge that I was getting bigger, so when my clothing would no longer fit me I became miserable and depressed,” she explains.


Lisl went online to look for a solution to her weight problem, which is when she discovered the USN 12 Week Body Makeover Challenge. “Armed with the comprehensive Body Makeover Guide from the USN starter pack I joined the gym. I also started eating the right foods, in the right amounts, and instead of eating two big meals a day I started eating a number of smaller meals instead. I also used the comprehensive range of USN supplements from the weight control stack provided in the starter pack.”

Despite the step by step guidelines in the Body Makeover Guide Lisl soon realised that she needed some additional help to achieve her goals. “After a month of training I felt that I couldn't do it all by myself, so I asked one of the personal trainers at the gym to help me.”

Riaan Koekemoer proved to be invaluable to her ultimate success as he was able to make specific changes to her training programme that were better suited Lisl's body and genetics. “I definitely couldn't have done it without Riaan's help. He really made a world of a difference to my transformation journey.”

Driven by her desire to fit back into her clothing again Lisl
worked hard in the gym every day after work. “That proved to be the biggest challenge for me as that was time I usually spent with my son. However, I was prepared to make certain sacrifices to ensure I looked better than ever before.”

Lisl also battled with cutting out all the sweet stuff, and eating cleanly, but she is extremely grateful that she stuck with it. “The whole USN Body Makeover Challenge process has given me lots of confidence, which is something I didn't have prior to completing the challenge. I'm also a happier person, I'm full of energy and I feel alive. I now know that anything is possible, and that if you can dream it, you can achieve it, as long as you remain strong and stay motivated.”

Quick facts
Favourite healthy dish: Tuna with rye bread or grilled chicken and steamed vegetables
Favourite form of training: Resistance training
Must-use supplements: USN Phedra-Cut Hardcore and USN CLA Pure 1000
Top diet tip: Drink lots of water, it really makes a huge difference, and cut out all sugar

Stats
Age: 37
Occupation: Photographer
Lives: Mossel Bay
Weight before: 61.7kg
Weight after: 53.3kg
Body fat lost: 8.4%

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire