Pages

dimanche 10 janvier 2016

Success Stories » Chelsea Campbell drops 25kg

Durban's Chelsea Campbell says the biggest hurdle during the RiShape 8-week transformation challenge on Facebook was managing her love for cooking.

She had to change the way she cooked completely to drop the necessary kilos to win the challenge. “When you're really determined and ready to actually get rid of the weight, you will, no matter what it takes, ” says Chelsea, who used to cook rich, creamy, fat-laden foods.
She replaced them with healthy dishes that were still interesting and tasted yummy.As part of the challenge Chelsea received the RiShape diet plan – a high protein, low carbohydrate eating plan with lots of green veggies and salad. “RiShape owner and trainer, Riaan Dohne helped me determine what foods I should eat and what exercises I should do for my specific blood type.” 
Read her full story in the current issue of FATLOSS on sale now. 

Stats

Age: 24
Occupation: Admin Manager at Need-A-Tool
Lives: New Germany, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Weight before: 79.4kg
Body fat before: 34%
Weight after: 54.4kg
Body fat after: 23%
Instagram @chelseajessicacampbell
Visit the RiShape Facebook page for more info.

Chelsea's transformation process with RiShape

 

Quick facts

Favourite health food dish: Coriander and lime chicken on a bed of mixed salad, butternut, broccoli and pumpkin seeds, with a twist of homemade honey and mustard sauce. It was a recipe from my Jamie Oliver cook book that I tweaked to meet my dietary needs. I do this for most of my healthy dinners now.
Favourite exercise: Jump squats. It works up a good sweat, burns fat and makes me feel stiff the next day which lets me know I worked hard.
Must-use supplements: Vitamins B and C, SSN Ignite fat burner, CLA1000 tablets, Biogen vanilla ISO Whey protein shake (mix it with cinnamon and it tastes like milk tart).

Chelsea's advice to those starting their transformation:

“Start by setting realistic goals. My initial goal was to lose at least 10kg in the first challenge. As you progress through the transformation and achieve each goal then set new, more challenging ones.” 
 “If you cheat on your eating plan don’t give up the next day by throwing your entire diet out the window thinking you've failed. Try harder the next day and keep a positive frame of mind. Always remind yourself why you started and never give up.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire